The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Answers Forum
COOL Java Menu

4 replies on 1 page. Most recent reply: Mar 7, 2003 2:03 AM by Martin

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 4 replies on 1 page
Alex

Nickname: jsdevel

COOL Java Menu Posted: Feb 28, 2003 7:50 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
By all hi. I didn?t come here for a long time. Carried out the large project. There was a very requiring customer. And that javamenu do not like him and that. I have tried everything. Also has stopped on cooljsmenu. It?s true. There is a great menu engines. The customer is pleased and I didn?t work much.
Urgently I recommend all to try http://javascript.cooldev.com.
Please feel free to write your attitude about this.

Den

Nickname: denis

Re: COOL Java Menu Posted: Mar 6, 2003 3:46 AM
Hi Alex
Thank you very much for this link. I insert COOLjsmenu in my project. Good work. This java script menu provide hight qulity results. I must suggest that http://javascript.cooldev.com offer freeware and proffesional versions of these scripts. All scripts are cross-browser.
But I have some question. Where exactly I must insert menu coordinates?

JSD

Nickname: jsd

Re: COOL Java Menu Posted: Mar 6, 2003 4:13 AM
Hi
Each item of COOLjsMenu and COOLjsMenu PRO can have it's own position. Top menu has absolute coordinates, and items are positioned as following: position of the first item of submenu is controlled by "levelofs" field - displacement of this particular item from it's parent, and all other items are positioned relatively to previous item according to "itemoff" field.
For example "Vertical" submenu was described like this:
{"code":"Vertical",
"sub":[
{"itemoff":[21,0]},
{"code":"SubItem 1"},
{"code":"SubItem 2"},
{"code":"SubItem 3"},
{"code":"SubItem 4"}
]
}
You can read this here http://javascript.cooldev.com/scripts/cooltree/docs/

Matt Gerrans

Nickname: matt

Re: COOL Java Menu Posted: Mar 6, 2003 11:23 AM
I know you guys are trying to get free advertising any way you can, but you should know what you are selling is JavaScript and this is a Java forum -- the only similarity is in the name (which is an unfortunate source of confusion).

Martin

Nickname: martin80

Re: COOL Java Menu Posted: Mar 7, 2003 2:03 AM
You are probably right Matt. This guys wonts to get free advertising. Any way the URL not bad,I tested some links.
Exactly, new Outlookbar look like professional script.
But any way, Guys It's not a JavaScript forum!!!

Flat View: This topic has 4 replies on 1 page
Topic: tranlations problem Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: abstract and interface classes

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use