The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Answers Forum
online tender handling systems

1 reply on 1 page. Most recent reply: Jan 17, 2005 10:22 AM by Chris Miller

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
fareed

Nickname: farru

online tender handling systems Posted: Jan 15, 2005 7:11 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
Hi evrey one,
Can n y one plz help me out i have a project to b finfished in a months time n i want to get a full view on the project can ny one provide me a example of my project it will b a great help fr me
regards fareed

Chris Miller

Nickname: lordsauron

Re: online tender handling systems Posted: Jan 17, 2005 10:22 AM
Reply to this message Reply
I don't know a terrible amount about this, but there are already systems in place that will do this for you for little or no cost. I know Microsoft Windows 2000 Server has something called Microsoft Bank (or something else synonomous) that does that sort of thing. I have a friend that runs his small business (freaksw.com) through a legal tender handeler called esellerate.com. They take a small commission for their services. This is a very complex thing, however, since you'll need to use Java's SSL stuff to secure the link, then get an authorized bank to cooperate - otherwise it won't work... I'd reccommend the esellerate services though - they're not Microsoft and they are very painless to setup - my friend isn't dead yet and he's already made a few dollars selling his stuff.

Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Topic: Immutable Class Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Loading Images onscreen

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use