The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Weblogs Forum
My Own Personal Blog

1 reply on 1 page. Most recent reply: Dec 3, 2006 12:42 PM by Bill Venners

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Christopher Diggins

Posts: 1215
Nickname: cdiggins
Registered: Feb, 2004

My Own Personal Blog (View in Weblogs)
Posted: Dec 2, 2006 3:27 PM
Reply to this message Reply
Summary
This is just to let everyone know that I have started my own separate blog on my home page.
Advertisement
I now officially have my own personal blog at CDiggins.com. I plan on continuing to contribute to the Artima.com community, but I will now be able to be write posts which are more targeted for Artima, while I can go off on more exploratory tangents on my own blog.

Even though this is not a goodbye, I still want to take an opportunity to say how much of a learning experience it has been for me here at Artima.com, and how much I appreciate the opportunity Bill Venners gave me to share my thoughts and ideas with this wonderful community. I feel I have grown and matured not only as a professional, but as a human being.

Thank you again very much everyone, and I hope that in the future I can contribute to the community in an even more meaningful way than ever before!


Bill Venners

Posts: 2251
Nickname: bv
Registered: Jan, 2002

Re: My Own Personal Blog Posted: Dec 3, 2006 12:42 PM
Reply to this message Reply
> I now officially have my <a
> href="http://www.cdiggins.com">own personal blog at
> CDiggins.com</a>. I plan on continuing to contribute to
> the Artima.com community, but I will now be able to be
> write posts which are more targeted for Artima, while I
> can go off on more exploratory tangents on my own blog.
> <p/>
> Even though this is not a goodbye, I still want to take an
> opportunity to say how much of a learning experience it
> has been for me here at Artima.com, and how much I
> appreciate the opportunity Bill Venners gave me to share
> my thoughts and ideas with this wonderful community. I
> feel I have grown and matured not only as a professional,
> but as a human being.
> <p/>
> Thank you again very much everyone, and I hope that in the
> future I can contribute to the community in an even more
> meaningful way than ever before!
>
Thanks, Christopher. We've enjoyed having you blogging. I think you've probably been the most active blogger for quite some time, and you've started a lot of interesting and useful discussions with your blog posts. So hopefully you'll remember to come back here from time to time.

Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Topic: My Own Personal Blog Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Groovy: An Ideal Configuration Language?


Sponsored Links



Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2014 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use - Advertise with Us