The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Weblogs Forum
New Libraries coming ...

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Matthew Wilson

Nickname: bigboy

New Libraries coming ... (View in Weblogs)
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 12:26 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Summary
Just a heads up about three new libraries, and improvements in two established ones, ... (and a thinly veiled hint at some help from any members of the C++ community who have time, and a desire to work with highly efficient, highly robust libraries.)
Advertisement

Commercial and publishing reasons are forcing me to do what I should have done a long time ago, and release several pending libraries in the coming days:

• xContract - a contract programming enforcement library; initially for C/C++
  • xCover - a code coverage library for C and C++
  • FastFormat - already available as an alpha, this will hit the non-alpha/non-beta status in the coming days; as the name implies, it's faster than all the competition put together ;-)
  • Pantheios - in beta (albeit very popular) for two years, the world's fastest and most robust logging API library has waited long enough for a final 1.0 release.

Also, STLSoft is finally going to be moving to SourceForge in the next week or so, and it too will receive a face lift and an update to docs, tests, and so on.

If anyone wants to volunteer any help for any of these activities, you'd be extraordinarily welcome.

Matt

Topic: Please Teach me Web Frameworks for Python! Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: PyCon Brazil

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use