The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Weblogs Forum
Video Interview on InfoWorld

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Bruce Eckel

Nickname: beckel

Video Interview on InfoWorld (View in Weblogs)
Posted: Nov 26, 2008 8:30 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Summary
I was visiting my friend Zack Urlocker and he did this 6-minute video interview for his column at InfoWorld.
Advertisement

In the interview, I talk about the projects I'm working on, language developments, and conferences.

Zack and I used to tour the world giving talks and seminars during the early days of OOP, when he was the product manager for Object Pascal at Borland, and later the product manager for Delphi. He became a VP at MySQL, which was recently acquired by Sun, so now he's a VP at Sun.

Zack just used his still camera on video mode to do the interview, which produced surprisingly good video and audio.

Topic: The Adventures of a Pythonista in Schemeland/12 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Ruby Makes My Head Explode

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use