The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Links for 2009-01-29 [del.icio.us]

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
dion

Nickname: dion

Dion Almaer is the Editor-in-Chief for TheServerSide.com, and is an enterprise Java evangelist
Links for 2009-01-29 [del.icio.us] Posted: Jan 29, 2009 11:23 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by dion.
Original Post: Links for 2009-01-29 [del.icio.us]
Feed Title: techno.blog(Dion)
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/dion
Feed Description: blogging about life the universe and everything tech
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by dion
Latest Posts From techno.blog(Dion)

Advertisement
  • JSctypes - MozillaWiki
    "js-ctypes is a foreign-function library for Mozilla’s privileged JavaScript. It provides C-compatible data types and allows JS code to call functions in shared libraries (dll, so, dylib) and implement callback functions. The interface and implementation are modeled on the Python ctypes module."
  • New Data Suggests We Don’t Live in a Void, and Supports Dark Energy
    "An alternative proposal to dark energy in which the Earth sits near the center of a large void is undergoing scrutiny, and the results show that void models fit poorly with observed data. Nevertheless, scientists say that more research will be needed to determine if void models, dark energy, or something else can accurately explain how the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate."
  • A Web Browser With No Visible UI?
    What would chromeless be like?
  • CSS3 tremor
    .post:nth-child(even):hover { -moz-transform: rotate(-2deg); -moz-transform-origin: top middle; } .post:nth-child(odd):hover { -moz-transform: rotate(1deg); -moz-transform-origin: top middle; } a:hover { -moz-transform: rotate(180deg); -moz-transform-origin: top middle; } #sidebar:hover { -moz-transform: scaley(1.05); }
  • Blue Sky On Mars » Paver 1.0a1 is out
    "I have just pushed Paver 1.0a1 up to the Python Cheeseshop. This is very much an alpha release, so beware. That said, I’m successfully using it in my own projects and have been for some time. I have significantly changed the way Paver works, and I think the new structure is simpler and more flexible because it is no longer tied to distutils. In fact, Paver’s task running capability is in paver/tasks.py and that module could conceivably be used standalone. And, the namespace of tasks is not muddied with a bunch of distutils tasks if you’re making a pavement for some other purpose. But, the distutils/setuptools integration still exists and is easy to turn on. Paver 1.0a1 has a handful of useful new features, including the ability to run separate sub-pavements (in the same process, no less)."
  • Cubic Bezier Timing Function
    Cubic Bezier timing function compatible with -webkit-transition-timing-function
  • X-FRAME-OPTIONS in Firefox
    "As I promised in my previous posts about so called IE8’s “Clickjacking protection”, some hours ago I released the NoScript 1.8.9.9 development build, featuring experimental but complete compatibility with the X-FRAME-OPTIONS header support introduced by IE8 and unveiled yesterday by Eric Lawrence on the IE Blog."

Read: Links for 2009-01-29 [del.icio.us]

Topic: Links for 2009-01-24 [del.icio.us] Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Hypothesis: cycles cannot be implemented only with folds

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use