The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Bad Actors

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Charles Miller

Nickname: carlfish

Charles Miller is a Java nerd with a weblog
Bad Actors Posted: Apr 29, 2013 4:49 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Charles Miller.
Original Post: Bad Actors
Feed Title: The Fishbowl
Feed URL: https://fishbowl.pastiche.org/atom.xml
Feed Description: tail -f /dev/mind > blog
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Charles Miller
Latest Posts From The Fishbowl

Advertisement

Shanley, I Wish I Knew — About Work.

There are also people in [the tech industry] who are dishonest, manipulative, abusive, bullying, mean-spirited, harassing and destructive. Early in my career I was very paranoid about maintaining amicable relationships with these individuals or staying quiet despite my moral qualms about their actions, because I was always told I’d have to work with them again, and that someday they might be on the other side of a hiring board or committee or collective I needed something from. I’ve since realized that these very fears ensure these assholes will have long prosperous careers, where we’re all forced to see them again.

Read: Bad Actors

Topic: Researchers find serious flaw in latest JRE for desktops, servers Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Fault Injection with Byteman and JUnit

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use