The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Free the Java Duke now and use it in Blender!

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Peter Karich

Nickname: pettar

Peter Karich is Physicist and Java Software Developer
Free the Java Duke now and use it in Blender! Posted: Nov 11, 2013 8:01 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Peter Karich.
Original Post: Free the Java Duke now and use it in Blender!
Feed Title: Java and more ...
Feed URL: https://karussell.wordpress.com/category/java/feed/
Feed Description: Just another weblog. Its about my developer experiences with Java in general. In detail I will blog about NetBeans, Eclipse, Design Patterns, News, Web Frameworks and other tools. My focus will be open source tools, which make the life of a Java developer easier.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Peter Karich
Latest Posts From Java and more ...

Advertisement
Duke, the Java mascot is a well known ambassador for Java. It is so important even Oracle still has a prominent site for it. The only problem is that the original source files can only be opened with a commercial application called lightwave3d. For GraphHopper I took those files and created an OpenStreetMap variant with … Continue reading »

Read: Free the Java Duke now and use it in Blender!

Topic: Spring Transactions Visibility Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Cloudera pitches Hadoop for everything. Really?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use