The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Feature development lifecycle with Git: webinar recording now available

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Mathias Bogaert

Nickname: pathos

Mathias Bogaert is a senior software architect at Intrasoft mainly doing projects for the EC.
Feature development lifecycle with Git: webinar recording now available Posted: Jan 21, 2014 7:21 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Mathias Bogaert.
Original Post: Feature development lifecycle with Git: webinar recording now available
Feed Title: Scuttlebutt
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/AtlassianDeveloperBlog
Feed Description: tech gossip by mathias
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Mathias Bogaert
Latest Posts From Scuttlebutt

Advertisement

Last week we held a webinar titled “Feature development lifecycle with Git”. This time we tried a different approach. I wanted to give the attendees the feeling they were sitting beside me while I worked through a simple bug-fix end-to-end, from branch creation, through code review, to the final merge. I think we can safely call the session a success, as almost 700 attendees joined me as I walked through: How to kick off development in a feature branch. What rebase is, and how and when to perform it as local cleanup. How to have colleagues to review your work via a pull request. How to work through feedback on a pull request. When and how to merge your work back to the development main line. Clean up considerations after the work is complete. If you missed the live session because of timezone concerns or anything else, we’re keeping our promise and publishing it online for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to send it to anybody who you think might be interested!   Ready for more? If you’re new to Git, check out our tutorial site for more on workflows and specific Git commands. While you’re there, sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep up to date with hot topics in the Git-iverse. Atlassian Dev Tools make Git best practices like feature branching, continuous integration, and peer review easier than you ever thought possible. Check out the latest integrations from JIRA, Stash,SourceTree, and Bamboo keep developers in their coding flow, and keep the larger product team in the loop. Learn more

The post Feature development lifecycle with Git: webinar recording now available appeared first on Atlassian Blogs.

Read: Feature development lifecycle with Git: webinar recording now available

Topic: Hello World Example with JSF 2.0 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Evolving Gradle Build from Ant Build: Importing Ant Build File

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use