The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Web Hosting with WYSIWYG Editing

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Elliotte Rusty Harold

Nickname: elharo

Elliotte Rusty Harold is an author, developer, and general kibitzer.
Web Hosting with WYSIWYG Editing Posted: Mar 29, 2014 6:52 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Elliotte Rusty Harold.
Original Post: Web Hosting with WYSIWYG Editing
Feed Title: Mokka mit Schlag
Feed URL: http://www.elharo.com/blog/feed/atom/?
Feed Description: Ranting and Raving
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Elliotte Rusty Harold
Latest Posts From Mokka mit Schlag

Advertisement

I’m looking for a simple HTML web host that is suitable for non-technical users. Here are my absolute requirements:

1. Must support custom domains (no www.host.com/~username)
  2. Must have a built-in editor that is sufficiently WYSIWYG for someone with zero HTML skills to use. (Google Sites would meet this requirement, for example.)
  3. Must allow me to import an existing site of static HTML pages with all links intact. (Google sites fails this requirement.)
  4. Must not add any sort of header, footer, JavaScript, sidebar, or other junk to the pages. (Google sites also fails this requirement.)
  5. No lockin. All pages must be served in and easily exportable as plain vanilla HTML.

I don’t need databases, JavaScript, or a lot of other advanced features. #1 is commonly met, but everything I’ve looked at so far fails either #2, #3, or #4.

Is there such a product on the market?

Read: Web Hosting with WYSIWYG Editing

Topic: The Programmer Productivity Paradox Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: How to Print Array in Java? Printing String, Integer, Byte and two dimensional Array

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use