The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Does anybody outsource the writing of Javadoc?

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Mike Kaufman

Nickname: mkaufman

Mike Kaufman started programming in 1973 and is still here.
Does anybody outsource the writing of Javadoc? Posted: Oct 24, 2014 12:48 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Mike Kaufman.
Original Post: Does anybody outsource the writing of Javadoc?
Feed Title: Closing Braces
Feed URL: https://closingbraces.net/feed/
Feed Description: After-hours notes and opinions on Java and system development.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Mike Kaufman
Latest Posts From Closing Braces

Advertisement
I was recently asked to write the Javadoc for an existing body of code. I was rather surprised that anyone would outsource such work, but in retrospect it made a great deal of sense for the particular project involved. I'm now wondering whether oursourcing the writing of Javadoc is common or unusual, and whether anybody has any particular views or experiences with outsourcing of Javadoc that they might like to share.

Read: Does anybody outsource the writing of Javadoc?

Topic: Spring Rest API with Swagger – Integration and configuration Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: How To Control Access To REST APIs

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use