The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
How many classes can you go ?

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Nanik

Nickname: nanik

Seasoned Contractor for J2EE
How many classes can you go ? Posted: Jul 29, 2003 4:54 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Nanik.
Original Post: How many classes can you go ?
Feed Title: Nanik's Weblog
Feed URL: http://sedoparking.com/search/registrar.php?domain=®istrar=sedopark
Feed Description: Java, J2EE, Open Source, Cafe and other
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Nanik
Latest Posts From Nanik's Weblog

Advertisement
I'm in the middle of coding one of the complex module in our project and I've already got produce all together 30 files (10 JSP's and the rest are Java classes - action, form, bo, dao) and then it strikes me, how many of these things will grows to. It is good to have separation of layers but all I can see right now more maintenance of different classes we need to do and I'm sure as time passes the classes will grow more.

If I take a look at open source projects, I see that there are a lot of separation of things between objects, yes the OOP paradigm says so, but I think that sometimes when there are a slight similarity in behaviours we have to group them together, in other words no matter what the rules are saying in real development project we have to make sure we are smart and choose the best solution and techniques to make life easier

Read: How many classes can you go ?

Topic: Sublinking Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: From Proudly Serving My Corporate Masters:

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use