The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Python Buzz Forum
DCWorkflow to 'dot' graph

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Sidnei da Silva

Nickname: deecee

Sidnei da Silva is a dirty little brazilian python hacker
DCWorkflow to 'dot' graph Posted: Dec 26, 2003 5:34 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Python Buzz by Sidnei da Silva.
Original Post: DCWorkflow to 'dot' graph
Feed Title: awkly.org
Feed URL: http://awkly.org/categories.rdf?category=Python
Feed Description: dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true
Latest Python Buzz Posts
Latest Python Buzz Posts by Sidnei da Silva
Latest Posts From awkly.org

Advertisement
DCWorkflow to 'dot' graph

Ok, so Xiru started it and made me feel dumb for not having done it earlier. So I took the time this morning to make a small script to export DCWorkflow definitions into a dot file, to be used by graphviz.

So, here goes it:

To use the script, just drop it at the root of your CMF/Plone site, and call it passing the workflow id that you want to export as the wf_id parameter. It's really simple stuff, and I think its possible to put more info into the graph, but haven't studied the dot format enough to do it. :)

An interesting fact is that in the process of exporting the dot file, I ended up finding a missing transition on the folder_workflow of Plone. Better fix it :)

Read: DCWorkflow to 'dot' graph

Topic: Wax at PyPI Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Santa's twin

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use