The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Python Buzz Forum
Watch This Space

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Aaron Brady

Nickname: insommeuk

Aaron Brady is lead developer for Crestsource
Watch This Space Posted: Jul 30, 2016 6:42 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Python Buzz by Aaron Brady.
Original Post: Watch This Space
Feed Title: insom.me.uk
Feed URL: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/insommeuk
Feed Description: Posts related to using Python. Some tricks and tips, observations, hacks, and the Brand New Things.
Latest Python Buzz Posts
Latest Python Buzz Posts by Aaron Brady
Latest Posts From insom.me.uk

Advertisement

I know that there’s really nothing worse than blog posts that promise that a real blog post will follow soon, but this is one of those.

I’m in the process of packing up to move across the Atlantic to Canada (Ottawa, ON), and a lot of my electronics projects require tools and parts that I’ve now mostly packed away. My relatively quiet period is because instead of writing about my projects, I’ve been trying to do as much as possible before it all got packed up (or given away, or sold).

I have done things, but now I have writer’s debt. Hopefully this will all work out because with my tools packed away, I can catch up on some of the writing and documenting of projects that I’ve let lapse.

To be documented:

• Building a USB Blaster to ARM JTAG adaptor.
  • Using OpenOCD and gdb to interactively debug an STM32 microcontroller.
  • Using OpenOCD to upload FPGA images to an Altera board on Linux.
  • Creating a simple VHDL module (with address decoding) to extend Grant Searle’s Multicomp.
  • Installing Sensu and Uchiwa as an unprivileged user (without system packaging).
  • Developing kernel modules on Ubuntu.
  • Using the OV7670 and OV7648 OmniVision cameras.

So: lots. I can’t promise I’ll get to everything, but I’m going to try.

Read: Watch This Space

Topic: Negative Sequence Indices in Python Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Phoney: An Address Book for Asterisk Caller ID

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use