The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Linuxtag 2007 slides on Amazon S3 and EC2

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Jonathan Weiss

Nickname: jweiss

Jonathan Weiss is a Ruby and BSD enthusiast
Linuxtag 2007 slides on Amazon S3 and EC2 Posted: Jun 8, 2007 9:21 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Jonathan Weiss.
Original Post: Linuxtag 2007 slides on Amazon S3 and EC2
Feed Title: BlogFish
Feed URL: http://blog.innerewut.de/feed/atom.xml
Feed Description: Weblog by Jonathan Weiss about Unix, BSD, security, Programming in Ruby, Ruby on Rails and Agile Development.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Jonathan Weiss
Latest Posts From BlogFish

Advertisement

I gave a presentation (in German) on how to scale web applications using Amazon S3 and EC2 at the Linuxtag 2007 in Berlin, Germany.

The talk was a broad introduction to S3 and EC2 and had some examples and scenarios using a Ruby on Rails application.

The slides are available as PDF here and there is also a mp3 recording thanks to http://www.digitalwarenmanufaktur.de/blog/.

I will present a more Rails centric variant of this talk at the upcoming Rails Konferenz in Frankfurt, Germany. Further I will be talking about S3/EC2 and Rails at the RailsConfEurope 2007 here in Berlin, Germany.

Skalieren einer Web Anwendung mit Amazon S3 und EC2 (PDF)

Skalieren einer Web Anwendung mit Amazon S3 und EC2 (MP3)

Read: Linuxtag 2007 slides on Amazon S3 and EC2

Topic: Tim Lucas on Logging Rails to SysLog with SyslogLogger Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Ruby In Steel 1.1 Now Available!

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use