The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Word Annoys Me

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Joey Gibson

Nickname: joeygibson

Joey Gibson is an opinionated software architect who blogs about technology, politics, music, etc.
Word Annoys Me Posted: Feb 12, 2004 12:54 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Joey Gibson.
Original Post: Word Annoys Me
Feed Title: Joey Gibson's Blog
Feed URL: http://www.jobkabob.com/index.html
Feed Description: Thoughts, musings, ramblings and rants on Java, Ruby, Python, obscure languages, politics and other exciting topics.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Joey Gibson
Latest Posts From Joey Gibson's Blog

Advertisement
I spent quit a bit of time today updating my resume, in Microsoft Word. What an absolute pain in the keester! I spent so much time just trying to make the stupid bullet points line up it wasn't even remotely funny. I swear I could have done it in far less time in LaTeX except for the fact that I needed to give it to people who only have Word. For public consumption I just may convert it to LaTeX and be done with it. Does anyone know of a free program to convert a .dvi file into a Word document? That would be sweet. I can do PDF with the built in DVI converters, but not Word, as far as I know.

Read: Word Annoys Me

Topic: Ruby in Panther Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Trackbacks in Movable Type

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use