The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Dear weblog

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Serdar Kilic

Nickname: serdar

Serdar Kilic is a .NET developer in Sydney
Dear weblog Posted: Sep 12, 2003 8:00 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Serdar Kilic.
Original Post: Dear weblog
Feed Title: kilic.net
Feed URL: http://www.kilic.net/weblog/index_full.rdf
Feed Description: Occassional entries in .NET, Cycling, and whatever I'm in the mood for.
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Serdar Kilic
Latest Posts From kilic.net

Advertisement

Boy its sure been a while between posts, but off course there's always a reason. Last week I spent 5 fun filled days at Perth, Western Australia, following the WRC Rally Car championships. Took plenty of photos and movies of those beautifully crafted machines they call rally cars.

Sadly not all photos turned out good, I need to invest some time on taking moving/sports shots. With the cars going past at around 140km/hr you really need to focus fast, and have your camera setup properly (shutter speed, etc). "Happy snaps" settings just don't cut it.

Pictures (sorry, no movies) will be available soonish at the usual place.

Read: Dear weblog

Topic: Things that make my life better...thanks for sharing Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: RIAA lawsuits

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use