This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz
by Franco Martinig.
Original Post: Building Real World Cloud Apps with Windows Azure
Feed Title: .NET Videos & Tutorial Directory
Feed URL: http://www.dotnet-tv.com/feed/
Feed Description: .NET Tutorials and Videos: C#, ASP, SQL Server, Linq, Visual Basic, Silverlight, Azure, Visual Studio
This two part talk explores how to build real world Cloud applications using Windows Azure. The talk covers key patterns of cloud computing with Windows Azure.
The talk covers:
* Automating Everything
* Source Control Best Practices
* Continuous Integration/Delivery
* Enterprise Identity and SSO Integration
* Web Development Best Practices
* Data Storage Options
* Data Storage Partitioning Approaches
* Using unstructured Blob storage
* Designing to survive failures
* Monitoring and Diagnostics
* Transient Fault Handling
* Distributed Caching
* Using the Queue Centric Work Pattern
Each of the above cloud patterns is discussed in the talk, and then the speaker demonstrates ...