This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz
by Franco Martinig.
Original Post: Metrics for Scrum
Feed Title: Scrum Expert
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ScrumExpert
Feed Description: Resources, News and Tools for the ScrumMasters, Product Owners and Agile Developers
Metrics are an important tool when you want to manage something. It is very important to define what you want to measure as this will also impact your project team activity. In this blog post, Bob Boyd proposes 9 metrics for Scrum.
The 9 suggested metrics that a Scrum team can consider are:
1. Actual Stories Completed vs. Committed Stories
2. Technical Debt Management
3. Team Velocity
4. Quality Delivered to Customer
5. Team Enthusiasm
6. Retrospective Process Improvement
8. Scrum Team’s Adherence to Scrum Rules & Engineering Practices
9. Development Team’s Understanding of Sprint Scope and Goal