The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Side Project Software

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
John Topley

Nickname: johntopley

John Topley is embarking on a journey to become a J2EE master.
Side Project Software Posted: Aug 9, 2014 12:03 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by John Topley.
Original Post: Side Project Software
Feed Title: John Topley's Weblog
Feed URL: http://johntopley.com/posts.atom
Feed Description: John Topley's Weblog - some articles on Ruby on Rails development.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by John Topley
Latest Posts From John Topley's Weblog

Advertisement

A few years ago I decided I wanted to try my hand at iOS app development. In January 2012 I started working my way through the excellent iOS Apprentice tutorial series, which I completed three months later. Straight afterwards I started work on my first app, named Daily Offers. After more hard work than I’d ever imagined would be necessary, Daily Offers 1.0 finally went on sale on the UK App Store on 4 February 2013 and I achieved what I’d set out to do. Since then I have released eleven updates to the app as well as a version tailored for the Australian App Store named Grocery Offers. I have learned quite a lot about iOS app development, some of which I think is worth sharing.

When you submit an app to the App Store you have to choose a so-called bundle identifier, which should use a reverse Internet domain-style name. For Daily Offers I chose com.sideprojectsoftware as that’s what it was; a project on the side of my day job. All of which leads me to introduce my new iOS app development blog at Side Project Software.

Read: Side Project Software

Topic: Sapphire Installation Guide Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Solitary Unit Test

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use