The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

ScalaTest/ScalaUtils Forum
scalatest full stack trace in Eclipse

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Raymond Cheung

Nickname: raych

scalatest full stack trace in Eclipse Posted: Dec 3, 2014 2:54 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
I'm new to scalatest, but already liking it lots!

The scalatest documentation says I can pass "-oDF" as parameter to scalatest to get full stack trace. However, when I try to set the scalatest run configuration in Eclipse, by specifying a program arguments = "-oDF", it gives the following exception when I run the tests, implying that it already has a "-o..." argument and so it can't accept mine:

WARNING: -p has been deprecated and will be reused for a different (but still very cool) purpose in ScalaTest 2.0. Please change all uses of -p to -R.
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at scala.tools.eclipse.scalatest.launching.ScalaTestLauncher$.main(ScalaTestLaunch er.scala:18)
at scala.tools.eclipse.scalatest.launching.ScalaTestLauncher.main(ScalaTestLaunche r.scala)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Only one -o allowed
at org.scalatest.tools.Runner$$anonfun$parseReporterArgsIntoConfigurations$2.apply (Runner.scala:1537)
at org.scalatest.tools.Runner$$anonfun$parseReporterArgsIntoConfigurations$2.apply (Runner.scala:1535)
at scala.collection.immutable.List.foreach(List.scala:381)

Unfortunately, I need a full stack trace, so a solution to this problem would be most appreciated.

Topic: Suites Completed Count Off By 1 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Problem with XML testreport generation

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use