The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Akka Concurrency Forum
Code Coverage

2 replies on 1 page. Most recent reply: Dec 6, 2012 7:00 AM by Andreas Gies

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 2 replies on 1 page
Andreas Gies

Nickname: 84653

Code Coverage Posted: Dec 1, 2012 2:06 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
Hi Derek,

for getting started with Akka I have switched to Scala 2.10-RC2 and the examples in the book work better for me now.

However, when I was using 2.9.2 I had the SCCT code coverage tool integrated with my project. As I am taking the plane as a reasonable example I was wondering whether you have any insight or suggestions regarding a code coverage utility for 2.10-RCx. SCCT does not support it yet AFAIK.

Is it just too early for these kind of things with that version of Scala. What do you prefer ?

Thanks and best regards
Andreas

Derek Wyatt

Nickname: dwyatt

Re: Code Coverage Posted: Dec 1, 2012 4:08 AM
I have to confess that I've never used a code coverage tool, so I've got less than nothing to lend to this discussion :)

Andreas Gies

Nickname: 84653

Re: Code Coverage Posted: Dec 6, 2012 7:00 AM
Answering my own question...it turns out that the Code Coverage runner in Idea seems to do a fairly good job of measuring the coverage.

This having said, I am keen to see, what SCCT can bring to the table for 2.10.0-(RCx) to have CI Server build reports.

Best regards
Andreas

Flat View: This topic has 2 replies on 1 page
Topic: Ch 6: page 133 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: actorFor Outside ActorSystem

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use