The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Weblogs Forum
Why it's better to be lazy

16 replies on 2 pages. Most recent reply: Jun 24, 2008 3:11 AM by Vernon Robert

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 16 replies on 2 pages [ « | 1 2 ]
Patrick Band

Nickname: bantri

Re: Why it's better to be lazy Posted: Jun 20, 2008 8:28 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
...and that itchy temptation to spend lots of time and energy thinking about all the possible outcomes...

The only thing that spares me from fighting it, is my own lazyness.

failure IS an option...

There are several tests specifically crafted for classifying people in this group.

Here´s one:

Hint: Fight the urge... don´t read it or don´t try to solve it, just google it and get the answer...

The Billiard Balls Puzzle

There are 8 billiard balls. One of them is slightly heavier than other seven. The only way to tell which one is heavy is by putting them on an equilibrium scale against the others. What would be the minimum number of times you´ll have to use scale to find out the heavier ball?

Vernon Robert

Nickname: vernon

Re: Why it's better to be lazy Posted: Jun 24, 2008 3:11 AM
Reply to this message Reply
I think you can sum-up your article with "Work smarter, rather than harder". And besides you can't fix stupid.

Flat View: This topic has 16 replies on 2 pages [ « | 1  2 ]
Topic: Why it's better to be lazy Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Diagrams in UML: A Survey

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use