The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Design Forum
How can i chat plugin in my website

2 replies on 1 page. Most recent reply: May 14, 2019 3:15 AM by Justin Carter

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 2 replies on 1 page
george zennfier

Nickname: georgee

How can i chat plugin in my website Posted: Mar 13, 2019 12:41 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
I want to add some chat plugin and inquiry form for this given url https://www.ebiztown.com/air-canada-manage-my-booking-steps
Is there anybody can help me out?

emma roy

Nickname: emmaroy

Re: How can i chat plugin in my website Posted: May 13, 2019 2:03 AM
Developed by Microsoft, Windows 7 is basically the same as Windows Vista. However, you will need a Windows 7 product key in order to complete the installation process. To get a genuine copy of Windows, you have to buy a Windows 7 Ultimate product key from the Microsoft Store

Justin Carter

Nickname: cosma765

Re: How can i chat plugin in my website Posted: May 14, 2019 3:15 AM
you want to add live chat plugin or simple conversion chat because i want to also add chat plugin in my essential oils website. and i am also finding good tutorial to do this.

Flat View: This topic has 2 replies on 1 page
Topic: GoF Design Patterns training Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: What are the reasons that make Brother Printer Support foremost?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2018 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use