The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Articles Forum
The Most Important C++ Software...Ever

18 replies on 2 pages. Most recent reply: Sep 23, 2008 1:36 PM by Art Mealer

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 18 replies on 2 pages [ « | 1 2 ]
mirdul sachan

Nickname: mirduls

Re: The Most Important C++ Software...Ever Posted: Aug 27, 2007 3:30 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
what about VC++ friends , where does it stands?

sa hu

Nickname: saleh194

Get $ 3000 a month with Agloco Posted: Aug 29, 2007 1:38 PM
Get $ 3000 a month with Agloco

I recently joined AGLOCO and now I would like to refer it to you because I like the idea and I want you to share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept.

AGLOCO’s story is simple:

Advertisers, search providers and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf, but you don’t make any money from this. AGLOCO thinks you deserve a piece of the action.

AGLOCO is building a new form of online community that they call an Economic Network. They are not only paying Members their fair share, but they’re building a community that will generate the kind of fortune that YouTube made. But instead of that wealth making only a few people rich, the entire community will get its share.

AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members. All you need to do is install the toolbar from AGLOCO so that these advertisers can better target their advertisement to you based on your surfing habits.

What's the catch? No catch - no spyware, no pop-ups and no spam - membership and software are free and AGLOCO is 100% member owned. Privacy is a core value and AGLOCO never sells or rents member information.

If you use this link to sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and helping to build AGLOCO.

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBGM4302

Thanks,

Take the code BBGM4302 and substitute it with your own member id.

Gary McNickle

Nickname: gmcnickle

Re: The Most Important C++ Software...Ever Posted: Sep 26, 2007 9:41 AM
I have to admit that when I first read this article, I was a bit surprised by the inclusion of boost. As a library (which Mr. Meyers points out that boost is not), it is not all that useful. It's size and complexity, and the associated learning curve, all work against it. However, as a testbed for TR1 development I have to agree with his assessment. Boost has been invaluable as a means of knocking around ideas and getting peer reviews for code that may eventually make it into the next standard release of c++.

Art Mealer

Nickname: enpassant

Re: The Most Important C++ Software...Ever Posted: Sep 23, 2008 1:36 PM
Try XVT instead of Qt, they support both C++ and C development.

Flat View: This topic has 18 replies on 2 pages [ « | 1  2 ]
Topic: Creating Printable Documents with Ruby Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Hosted Developer Tools

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use