The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Cluster Computing Forum
Holiday Greece

1 reply on 1 page.

Artima.com provides this forum to the IEEE Computer Society Task Force on Cluster Computing (TFCC) to promote discussion of articles appearing in its TFCC Newsletter and related topics. The TFCC is an international organization that promotes cluster computing research and education and supports the development of technical standards in the cluster computing area.
Most recent reply: May 22, 2019 2:54 AM by Antonis Bis
Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Pat Gregg

Nickname: pat628

Holiday Greece Posted: Mar 21, 2019 4:28 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
This year I am going to Greece for a holiday. Can anyone recommend any interesting attractions to me? This is my first holiday in this country so I do not know what to expect.

Antonis Bis

Nickname: avarv

Re: Holiday Greece Posted: May 22, 2019 2:54 AM
Reply to this message Reply
A great idea is always to island hop. The best way to visit most of the islands but enjoy also the privacy is a by hiring a sailboat or catamaran. The total money you will spend can be compared to hotels and ferry tickets. In my opinion, Santorini is worth visiting only for a couple of days. Meantime there are very beautiful islands between Mykonos and Santorini. A company with expertize in the area is Greek Water Yachts. You can find more info at https://greekislandssailing.com
They offer sailboat for charters and catamaran island hopping (https://greekislandssailing.com/skippered-sailboats-charter/lagoon-39-catamaran-8-person-trip/)
Other islands are also beautiful in different areas of Greece like Ionian, Sporades, and the Dodecanese

Flat View: This topic has 1 reply on 1 page
Topic: Brother Printer Support Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Arlo Customer Support Number

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use