The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Actors in Scala Forum
Any updates since 12/23?

3 replies on 1 page. Most recent reply: Feb 19, 2011 7:59 AM by Bill Venners

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 3 replies on 1 page
Daniel Debertin

Nickname: dmdebertin

Any updates since 12/23? Posted: Feb 5, 2011 2:29 PM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
I bought the Actors in Scala PDF version on 12/23/2010. Have there been any updates since then? How do I download the latest version?

Thanks --

dmdebertin

Bill Venners

Nickname: bv

Re: Any updates since 12/23? Posted: Feb 7, 2011 8:43 AM
Hi Daniel,

No updates yet. Should have a new one soon. To download the latest, simply log into the account you used to buy the book and go to your settings. (I.e., click on Your Settings on the top right of the home page.) There will be a link to where you can download the latest.

Bill

William Back

Nickname: 73557

Re: Any updates since 12/23? Posted: Feb 19, 2011 2:35 AM
The main page for Actors in Scala still says Feb 1st. Any word on when this will be completed?

Bill Venners

Nickname: bv

Re: Any updates since 12/23? Posted: Feb 19, 2011 7:59 AM
> The main page for Actors in Scala still says Feb 1st. Any
> word on when this will be completed?
>
Very sorry for the delay. I am going to try to get another estimate today from the authors. We should be releasing an updated PrePrint in the next few days, which is some consolation, but regardless I will update the sales page and post here again once I get the info.

Flat View: This topic has 3 replies on 1 page
Topic: Errata for the pre-print edition Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: errata

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use