The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Answers Forum
Font property in JTable

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
shobhit

Nickname: shobhit

Font property in JTable Posted: Oct 18, 2003 4:32 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
Hello everybody,
Sir i m using a JTable component.i have appended a menu item font .by pressing font menu a dialog box is called by that user can select Font-Type,Style and size.Now i want --by pressing ok bttn selected range of cell's font should be changed according to selected style,Size and type.i have problem that setFont() can only be applied to Component object.and a cell is not a component object.
for that i m trying to use
Component cell=DefaultTableCellRenderer.getTableCellRendererComponent(.......),but it is not returning component for particular cell. how can i do it.
Pls keep in mind i m using DefaultTableModel. How can i do it.pls help me out from that problem.

Topic: Validation when using the action.DynaActionForm Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: double without the exponent

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use