The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
The JBoss I know

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Norman Richards

Nickname: orb

Norman Richards is co-author of XDoclet in Action
The JBoss I know Posted: Apr 30, 2005 7:24 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Norman Richards.
Original Post: The JBoss I know
Feed Title: Orb [norman richards]
Feed URL: http://members.capmac.org/~orb/blog.cgi/tech/java?flav=rss
Feed Description: Monkey number 312,978,199
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Norman Richards
Latest Posts From Orb [norman richards]

Advertisement
I'm about to head downstairs for the second, and last, day of the conference. Day 1 was fun. I won't comment on the sessions, since there was really no new information for me as a new JBoss employee. Instead, I spent most of my time trying to see how people are reacting to the new technologies. But I wasn't as curious to see how people are reacting to the technologies. I know EJB3 and AOP are great. I know that customers are interested in portals and workflow and the other new components of the JBoss middleware stack. But, what do people think of JBoss, the company? I found it interesting because most people have no idea what the company is like. For many people, discovering that JBoss is a growing, profitable company is a bit of a surprise. Hearing such glowing praises from our customers for the support and training services is new information for a lot of JBoss users. For me it's old news. I'm closing in on one year with JBoss, and I've been a part of the tremendous growth of the company. I've seen the maturation of the business model. I've worked with and trained many happy customers. I see first-hand every single day what is going on here, so it's really nice to see how people outside the company are getting to know the JBoss I know.

Read: The JBoss I know

Topic: I digg technology, do you? Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: DoubleType Font Editor

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use