The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
javabloggers - win a free pass to QCon, London!

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Simon Brown

Nickname: simonbrown

Simon Brown is a Java developer, architect and author.
javabloggers - win a free pass to QCon, London! Posted: Jan 11, 2007 7:43 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Simon Brown.
Original Post: javabloggers - win a free pass to QCon, London!
Feed Title: Simon Brown's weblog
Feed URL: http://www.simongbrown.com/blog/feed.xml?flavor=rss20&category=java
Feed Description: My thoughts on Java, software development and technology.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Simon Brown
Latest Posts From Simon Brown's weblog

Advertisement

How would you like a chance to win a free 5 day pass to QCon, London (12th-16th March 2007)? And how about a bit of discount at the same time? :-)

Thanks to the QCon organisers, I���m pleased to announce that a special promotional code of javabloggers has been created. Use this code when registering for the conference and you���ll receive an *additional* 50GBP off the current prices. This is your chance to make additional savings over and above the early registration discounts.

Right, so if you���d like a chance to win a *free* 5 day conference pass, here���s what you need to do.

1. Write a blog entry that mentions and links to QCon, London.
  2. Send my blog entry (this one) a TrackBack or leave a comment with the link to your blog entry.

That���s it! For every ten registrations that use the special javabloggers promotional code, somebody will be chosen at random from the list of TrackBacks and comments to receive a free conference pass. Tell *your* readers about the promotional code ��� the more people that register with it, the more passes will be given away.

Good luck and see you there!

p.s. if you���re thinking of registering 10 or more people yourself (e.g. through your company) get in touch with me via e-mail (simon at javaranch dot com) ;-)

Read: javabloggers - win a free pass to QCon, London!

Topic: 9 podcasts available on Parleys.com Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Java & Ruby HTTP Clients

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use