The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
20 EJB 3.0 Interview Questions and Answers - Java J2EE

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Javin Paul

Nickname: javinpaul

Javin Paul is Java Programmer working on Finance domain.
20 EJB 3.0 Interview Questions and Answers - Java J2EE Posted: Oct 5, 2012 11:05 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Javin Paul.
Original Post: 20 EJB 3.0 Interview Questions and Answers - Java J2EE
Feed Title: Java67
Feed URL: http://www.java67.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Feed Description: Java and technology tutorials, tips, questions for all programmers.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Javin Paul
Latest Posts From Java67

Advertisement

EJB interview questions are core part of any Java J2EE interview. As EJB forms business layer for modern J2EE enterprise application, Good knowledge of EJB is expected from J2EE programmer. Purpose of these EJB interview questions is to give an Idea about what kind of questions you can expect on J2EE and EJB interviews. EJB was always tough for Java programmer because of heavy weight architecture comprised with many interfaces e.g. home interface, remote interface, local interface, bean class etc. It take too much time and knowledge to implement and use EJB in your Java web and enterprise application forget about challenges posed by application servers like WebLogic or IBM WebSphere. All these problem persist till EJB 2.0 which makes EJB infamous along with J2EE and created path for Spring framework which is based on POJO. But with EJB 3.0, Enterprise Java Beans are back again and they are back with bang. In this article I will share some EJB Interview questions from my collection. These EJB questions are from EJB 2.0 and EJB 3.0 and also related to fundamental concept of using Enterprise Java beans. By the way I don't have answer of these Enterprise Java beans questions but I will update the post once I have answers of all these interview questions asked on EJB interviews. This article is divided in two category, in first category we will see some common EJB interview questions and in second category we will see EJB 3.0 interview question, which is more popular now days. I have seen EJB question on companies like Capegemini, TCS, CTS, Infosys and Wipro and mostly on finance domain projects
Read more ยป

Read: 20 EJB 3.0 Interview Questions and Answers - Java J2EE

Topic: Working with Arrays Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: How to use Java Enum in Switch Case Statement - Exampel Tutorial

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use