The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
2003-02-18 AOP wonderland How cool it is to have ...

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Jerome Bernard

Nickname: jeje

Jerome Bernard is consultant working for StepInfo.
2003-02-18 AOP wonderland How cool it is to have ... Posted: Jul 29, 2003 12:00 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Jerome Bernard.
Original Post: 2003-02-18 AOP wonderland How cool it is to have ...
Feed Title: Kalixia
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/kalixia/?cat=3
Feed Description: A small place for distributed computing...
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Jerome Bernard
Latest Posts From Kalixia

Advertisement
AOP wonderland How cool it is to have your code working with all your aspects (thanks Nanning) and interceptors!Now my RMI framework has been enhanced with some security interceptors. The client one login the user using JAAS and serialize the javax.security.auth.Subject while the server one fetch it and run the server-side implementation of the RMI call under this javax.security.auth.Subject. I did this with an interceptor putting the javax.security.auth.Subject object in a java.lang.ThreadLocal so that my interceptor has only to be instanciated once.As I added a static method on my interceptors in order to retreive the javax.security.auth.Subject of the current thread, each service backend can do authorization (yep, I meant authorization and not authentication). Of course the whole application is written using Jini services and smart proxies so I can even use this security information within the smart proxy.Writing a security auditing interceptor that will log who did what and when is then as simple as that: import com.kalixia.services.ServiceBackend; import com.tirsen.nanning.Invocation; import com.tirsen.nanning.MethodInterceptor; import com.tirsen.nanning.definition.SingletonInterceptor; import org.apache.log4j.Logger; import java.security.Principal;/** * Server-side security audit interceptor. * This interceptor expects a method call on a {@link ServiceBackend}. * @author Jerome Bernard (jerome.bernard@xtremejava.com) */ public class SecurityAuditInterceptor implements MethodInterceptor, SingletonInterceptor { private static final Logger log = Logger.getLogger(SecurityAuditInterceptor.class); public Object invoke(final Invocation invocation) throws Throwable { if (invocation.getProxy() instanceof ServiceBackend && SecurityInterceptor.getSubject() != null && SecurityInterceptor.getSubject().getPrincipals() != null) { ServiceBackend service = (ServiceBackend) invocation.getProxy(); Principal principal = (Principal) SecurityInterceptor.getSubject().getPrincipals().iterator().next(); StringBuffer auditLog = new StringBuffer(); auditLog.append("User: ").append(principal.getName()); auditLog.append(" used service ").append(service.getName()); auditLog.append(" at ").append(System.currentTimeMillis()).append("."); log.info(auditLog.toString()); } return invocation.invokeNext(); } }

Read: 2003-02-18 AOP wonderland How cool it is to have ...

Topic: Eclipse 3.0M2 is out! Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Connecting two computers with an USB cable?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use