The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Python Buzz Forum
Camera in transit

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Phillip Pearson

Nickname: myelin

Phillip Pearson is a Python hacker from New Zealand
Camera in transit Posted: Jan 30, 2005 7:16 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Python Buzz by Phillip Pearson.
Original Post: Camera in transit
Feed Title: Second p0st
Feed URL: http://www.myelin.co.nz/post/rss.xml
Feed Description: Tech notes and web hackery from the guy that brought you bzero, Python Community Server, the Blogging Ecosystem and the Internet Topic Exchange
Latest Python Buzz Posts
Latest Python Buzz Posts by Phillip Pearson
Latest Posts From Second p0st

Advertisement

My EX-S3's screen has been behaving a bit strangely for the past week or so: first it started going 50% grey on me, unless I pressed a certain place on the camera's case, and now sometimes it's completely grey, 50% grey, or OK, depending on how I'm holding the camera. Also a grey blob has started appearing in the top left-hand corner of all pictures (you can see it in last week's weather picture).

I bought the camera when I was in Japan in October, but it came with a "Tourist Warranty", which hopefully is good enough to convince the guys up in Auckland to fix it up for free. Fingers crossed!

So far my record with these Casio cameras isn't particularly good. The first one got a drop of salt water in it and promptly died, and this second one seems to be failing quite happily by itself. The Casio Exilim range is still my favourite line of small cameras, though ...

Comment

Read: Camera in transit

Topic: pyunparse: From AST to Python Source Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: We only let you drink it when it's ready

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use