The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
How We Got Here: A Slightly Irreverent History of Technology and Markets

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Curt Hibbs

Nickname: curthibbs

Curt Hibbs is Senior Software Engineer for The Boeing Company
How We Got Here: A Slightly Irreverent History of Technology and Markets Posted: May 2, 2005 9:46 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Curt Hibbs.
Original Post: How We Got Here: A Slightly Irreverent History of Technology and Markets
Feed Title: Curt's Comments
Feed URL: http://www.contegix.com/rss/feed.xml
Feed Description: Nothing fancy... just a place to say stuff.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Curt Hibbs
Latest Posts From Curt's Comments

Advertisement

I’m posting this as note to myself in addition to the fact that it may interest you. Andy Kessler has written a book that sounds very interesting, titled How We Got Here: A Slightly Irreverent History of Technology and Markets and its available as a free PDF download courtesy of the Pragmatic Bookshelf.

Unfortunately, there is some problem with the Pragmatic Bookshelf’s hosting provider. This means you can’t download it right now (and neither can I). This also means I haven’t been able to read any of it. So I really don’t know yet if its any good. But reading through the comments of some who have been able to read it (it was just slashdotted) has me looking forward to it.

I guess I’ll have to wait to download it. :-(

Read: How We Got Here: A Slightly Irreverent History of Technology and Markets

Topic: Mail.app’s new ugly buttons Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Rails on Tiger

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use