The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
A tough decision

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Robby Russell

Nickname: matchboy

Robby Russell is the Founder & Executive Director PLANET ARGON, a Ruby on Rails development firm
A tough decision Posted: Jun 18, 2006 2:11 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Robby Russell.
Original Post: A tough decision
Feed Title: Robby on Rails
Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/RobbyOnRails
Feed Description: Ruby on Rails development, consulting, and hosting from the trenches...
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Robby Russell
Latest Posts From Robby on Rails

Advertisement

Due to some fairly complex personal issues that have surfaced in the past week or so, I finally decided that I needed to cut back on a few of my professional engagements. This morning I made the decision that I will not be able to speak at RailsConf. I’m still going and plan to have a blast but I haven’t had the mental capacity all week to finish preparing for the talk and it was causing me quite a bit of stress. We all have our limits and I decided to side with personal sanity. :-)

Chad said they’ll make it work out and I’ll be more than happy to talk about legacy integration with Ruby on Rails while at the conference.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that I’m human and can’t work like a robot. ;-)

Read: A tough decision

Topic: Single Table Inheritance in Ruby on Rails Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Exploring Ruby on Rails ActiveRecord

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use