The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
Speaking at Rails Summit Latin America Conference, São Paulo, Oct 16

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Philippe Hanrigou

Nickname: ph7

Philippe Hanrigou is a consultant specializing in enterprise software and agile methodologies
Speaking at Rails Summit Latin America Conference, São Paulo, Oct 16 Posted: Oct 13, 2008 5:21 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Philippe Hanrigou.
Original Post: Speaking at Rails Summit Latin America Conference, São Paulo, Oct 16
Feed Title: Latest updates from PH7
Feed URL: http://ph7spot.com/updates/atom
Feed Description: Tips and resources on Ruby, Java, Unix, Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns and Agile methodologies.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Philippe Hanrigou
Latest Posts From Latest updates from PH7

Advertisement

On Thursday I will be speaking at ”Rails Summit Latin America” in São Paulo, Brasil. I will be presenting a session on best practices in the field of automated web acceptance testing for Rails applications. The talk will be quite hands-on and will focus on code and concrete examples. Quite likely to spark some lively debates with my friend, Jay Fields, who will be attending too ;-)

It is a great honor to have been invited speak at the first ever large scale Ruby on Rails event in Latin America. Kudos to Fabio Akita and Locaweb for making the conference happen!

If you are attending the conference and want to chat, do not hesitate to ping me, that’s what conferences are for!

Read: Speaking at Rails Summit Latin America Conference, São Paulo, Oct 16

Topic: Great Lakes Ruby Bash - The Show Starts Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Great Lakes Ruby Bash Brochure

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use