The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
iTunes Music Store = teh suck

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Brad Wilson

Nickname: dotnetguy

Brad Wilson is CTO of OneVoyce, Inc.
iTunes Music Store = teh suck Posted: Jul 16, 2005 10:54 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Brad Wilson.
Original Post: iTunes Music Store = teh suck
Feed Title: The .NET Guy
Feed URL: /error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/dotnetguy/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: A personal blog about technology in general, .NET in specific, and when all else fails, the real world.
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Brad Wilson
Latest Posts From The .NET Guy

Advertisement

iTunes Music Store has pissed me off one last time. I went to authorize my work laptop to play some protected iTunes content, and it told me I was out of authorizations. I know for a fact this wasn’t true, so I went to their online help site and found this choice quote:

Make sure you deauthorize your computer before you upgrade your RAM, hard disk or other system components. If you do not deauthorize your computer before you upgrade these components, one computer may use multiple authorizations. If you find you have reached 5 authorizations due to system upgrades, you can reset your authorization count by clicking Deauthorize All in the Account Information screen. Note: You may only use this feature once per year. The Deauthorize All button will not appear if you have less than 5 authorized computers or if you have used this option within the last 12 months.

You’re kidding, right? De-authorize then re-authorize when you add RAM? When you add a new hard drive? That’s nuts. I’m trans-coding the last few m4p files I have, and never going to their store again. (Yes, I’m still going to use iTunes, because I love iTunes and my iPod.)

Now playing: Spock's Beard - Feel Euphoria

Read: iTunes Music Store = teh suck

Topic: Extending My - Indepth Article Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Geek Notes 2005-07-14

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use