The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
.NET Nightly 33 or FeedDemon, Tablet UML, Books and Pager Controls

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Avery

Nickname: james615

James Avery is a .NET pimp
.NET Nightly 33 or FeedDemon, Tablet UML, Books and Pager Controls Posted: Oct 20, 2003 3:19 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by James Avery.
Original Post: .NET Nightly 33 or FeedDemon, Tablet UML, Books and Pager Controls
Feed Title: .Avery Blog
Feed URL: /blog/Install/BlogNotConfiguredError.aspx
Feed Description: .NET and everything nice
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by James Avery
Latest Posts From .Avery Blog

Advertisement

Darren recommended that I start adding a description of what is included in each .NET Nightly as part of the title, I am not sure if this is so he can find older posts or so he can see if it is worth reading, but either way it sounds like a good idea to me. I decided to use “or” to rip off the literary device of two of my favorite artists, Stanley Kubrick with movie titles like “Dr. Strangelove or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb”, and Kurt Vonnegut with names like “Slaughterhouse Five or the Children's Crusade”... and while .NET Nightly is the equivalent of mouse droppings to these works of art, I can still rip them off.

-James

Read: .NET Nightly 33 or FeedDemon, Tablet UML, Books and Pager Controls

Topic: .NET Nightly 31 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Names changed to protect... somebody.

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use