The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
How To: Split a VSS Database into Two or More Databases

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Korby Parnell

Nickname: korbyp

Korby Parnell is Programming Writer for Microsoft Visual SourceSafe and Visual Studio .NET
How To: Split a VSS Database into Two or More Databases Posted: Oct 20, 2003 7:40 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Korby Parnell.
Original Post: How To: Split a VSS Database into Two or More Databases
Feed Title: Korby Parnell
Feed URL: /msdnerror.htm?aspxerrorpath=/korbyp/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: Copyright 2003 Korby Parnell Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:03:48 GMT ChrisAn's BlogX korbyp@microsoft.com korbyp@microsoft.com Alex Lowe Joins Microsoft http://blogs.gotdotnet.com/korbyp/permalink.aspx/536bb108-6a66-4dc6-8847-69f4d799bb55 http://blogs.gotdotnet.com/korbyp/permalink.aspx/536bb108-6a66-4dc6-8847-69f4d799bb55 Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:03:48 GMT From ASP.NET MVP to Microsoft .NET Evangelist.  Success is the domain of good guys.  Welcome aboard Alex.  I look forward to meeting you in person.  Thanks to ScottW for posting the big announcement. Este mensaje se proporciona "como está" sin garantías de ninguna clase, y no otorga ningún derecho.
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Korby Parnell
Latest Posts From Korby Parnell

Advertisement
In this post, I provide a previously undocumented method for dividing the contents of one database into two or more databases.

Read: How To: Split a VSS Database into Two or More Databases

Topic: I'm Speaking at PDC03 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: .NET Nightly 31

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use