The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Popup user control with Drag and Drop

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Paschal

Nickname: bigapple

Paschal is a .Net developer
Popup user control with Drag and Drop Posted: Nov 28, 2003 5:20 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Paschal.
Original Post: Popup user control with Drag and Drop
Feed Title: help.net
Feed URL: http://www.asp.net/err404.htm?aspxerrorpath=/pleloup/Rss.aspx
Feed Description: .Net for mankind !
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Paschal
Latest Posts From help.net

Advertisement

I really like the Popup control Tomáš Petrícek created and published on codeProject.

I love the idea to have my little popup window coming and disappearing automatically, and also the gradient idea.

But for a small project, I need a drag&drop feature. So I know Tomas is busy on the next version, but I couldn't wait further more. I needed to implement the idea for a glossary window, you know you click on some word, and automatically a popup coming with some dictionary explanations.

So I included in his control this feature, so now the popup can move along the window.

This is actually a first version, fully functional, but I expect of course some improvements, or maybe the one Tomas should release.

I expect to implement a trigger in the user control to enable or disable the draganddrop feature.

The Drag and Drop Javascript code is cross browser done (NS and IE). Of course I will appreciate your comments on this and again thanks to Tomas for this very nice idea.

By the way this is working as DHTML so google popup blocker will never catch up this 'fake' window ;-)

Download the DLL (Zip file)

Download the project (Zip file)

Read: Popup user control with Drag and Drop

Topic: .NET Nightly 60 Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Experimenting with Yukon Analysis Services

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use