The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

.NET Buzz Forum
Taco Doritos Available For Order

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Doug Thews

Nickname: dougthews

Doug Thews is a software developer/manager for D&D Consulting Services with 18+ years of experience
Taco Doritos Available For Order Posted: Sep 3, 2004 4:51 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with .NET Buzz by Doug Thews.
Original Post: Taco Doritos Available For Order
Feed Title: IlluminatiLand
Feed URL: http://apps5.oingo.com/apps/domainpark/domainpark.cgi?client=netw8744&s=JETBRAINS.COM
Feed Description: A technology blog for people enlightened enough to think for themselves
Latest .NET Buzz Posts
Latest .NET Buzz Posts by Doug Thews
Latest Posts From IlluminatiLand

Advertisement

Thanks to Cliff, we now have a verified online grocery store that has the original Taco Doritos in stock and available for online ordering and delivery (http://www.fortwaynegrocery.com/).

Cliff got his shipment last week and I just got my 15 bags in yesterday. I can confirm that these are the real deal. They end up being a little pricey (about $5 per bag), but if you're really jonesing for that good ol' Taco Doritos taste of yesteryear, then this is the place to go.

Just in case you think you were alone, check out the numerous posts in my Taco Doritos Support Group thread. As you can see, there's quite a few people dying for that taco taste. There's even a post from one of the original factory workers who used to actually make Taco Doritos when they were available everywhere.

Read: Taco Doritos Available For Order

Topic: Linux live CD with .Net er I mean Mono Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Drew Marsh Blogs Again

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use