The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Agile Buzz Forum
Tornados

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
James Robertson

Nickname: jarober61

David Buck, Smalltalker at large
Tornados Posted: Dec 19, 2005 5:10 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Agile Buzz by James Robertson.
Original Post: Tornados
Feed Title: Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants
Feed URL: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/rssBlog/rssBlogView.xml
Feed Description: James Robertson comments on Cincom Smalltalk, the Smalltalk development community, and IT trends and issues in general.
Latest Agile Buzz Posts
Latest Agile Buzz Posts by James Robertson
Latest Posts From Cincom Smalltalk Blog - Smalltalk with Rants

Advertisement

Yes, this is Scoble talking about an MS product:

The other night Chris Pirillo recorded a podcast in his house with a bunch of geeks talking about Xbox 360. It’ll give you some sense of what we’re experiencing tonight. I can’t believe the quality. Sorry, Maryam, we’re going to buy an HD screen in 2006. I’ll go more into debt for one. It’s just so freaking cool.

But, the lines outside retail outlets with XBox 360 consoles aren't hype, anymore than the fascination with the Apple Nano is. I think Microsoft might well have a small tornado on their hands here.

Read: Tornados

Topic: Blog Pings or Splog Spings? Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Quotes, or Misquotes? Models in the DSM Sphere

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use