The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Answers Forum
WYSIWYG Html Editor with JEditorPane and HTMLEditorKit

35 replies on 3 pages. Most recent reply: May 7, 2012 2:29 AM by Joe Ridener

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 35 replies on 3 pages [ « | 1 2 3 ]
JGD

Nickname: jgdtech

Re: WYSIWYG Html Editor with JEditorPane and HTMLEditorKit Posted: Apr 22, 2004 10:01 PM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
I have a question as to why the copy/paste doesn't work correctly (i.e. like every other editor's cut/paste)...example:

this is a test

I select "is" and type CTRL-C and then CTRL-V...but instead of a pasting back something like "isisisis" when CTRL-V is done repetitively, it does the following:

is

is

is

Where is the extra line break coming from? Where is the java code wrapping the clipboard in <p></p>? And of course-how is it fixed?

Jared

Nickname: jrod15

Re: WYSIWYG Html Editor with JEditorPane and HTMLEditorKit Posted: Apr 28, 2004 7:58 AM
Has anyone had a problem with the ul and ol not displaying correctly once a stylesheet has been assigned to the editorkit?

Once I assign a stylesheet to the editorkit of my wysiwyg JEditorPane, the ul and ol do not show up any longer. I see that they exist when I pull the html, but the bullets or numbers are not visible.

Thanks

SivaPrasad Nadukuru

Nickname: nanisiva

Re: WYSIWYG Html Editor with JEditorPane and HTMLEditorKit Posted: Dec 29, 2006 1:39 AM
Hi,
For JEditorPane text i am not able to set both strikethrough and underline at a time Please help me in this...

Regards
Siva Prasad

userdev user

Nickname: userdev

Re: WYSIWYG Html Editor with JEditorPane and HTMLEditorKit Posted: Jan 15, 2008 12:58 PM
Hi ppl,

Im buildng a similar editor. I have to add Search and Replace functionalty. Can anyone help me in adding a Search and Replace dialog in this editor....

Thanks in advance

Rudolf Visagie

Nickname: rudolfv

Re: WYSIWYG Html Editor with JEditorPane and HTMLEditorKit Posted: May 6, 2010 9:22 AM
I was looking for an open source WYSIWYG Swing HTML editors that fit my requirements. Couldn't find any.
So, I decided to write my own (with some help from Charles Bell's HTMLEditor and Kafenio.editor).

It can be found at:

http://www.metaphaseeditor.com

And the source and binaries are available at

http://kenai.com/projects/metaphaseeditor

Any suggestions/bug reports are welcome.

Joe Ridener

Nickname: mirage4279

Using ParserCallabck and others similar classes HTMLEditorKit Posted: May 7, 2012 2:29 AM
I am learning to use the HTMLEditorKit to set the editor kit for a JEditorPane class. When I first learned to display web pages it involved very simple format that would not go into production very well. It does not display Javascript code outside of the text representation of it and CSS does not display properly. Since then I have learned to parse HTML a little better I was wandering if anyone knew some excersizes online where I can work with some code that uses classes from the javax.swing.text.html package such as Parser callback. My book that I read did not work very well and I needed some help with more detailed html parsing. Can anyone help me?

Flat View: This topic has 35 replies on 3 pages [ « | 1  2  3 ]
Topic: Event Driven Programming Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: what is the need of Constructor in Interface

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use