The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Answers Forum
Hiding Rows

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Michael Geldenhuys

Nickname: mikeyg

Hiding Rows Posted: Sep 25, 2012 1:02 AM
Reply to this message Reply
Advertisement
Hi there, I don't know if this will make sense to anyone as I'm very new at java programing.

What I'm trying to do is edit an existing view in java to not by default show a full list of employees, the existing view will show the full list with a filter on top allowing you to filter out a specific employee you are looking for, what I want it to do is NOT show the full list of employees and rather be blank untill you use the filter to select a specific employee then only that employee shows.

I hope this is understandable, below is the peace of script that I would need to edit:

<panel type="grid" id="abSpAsgnEmToRm_emSelect" dataSource="ds_ab-sp-asgn-em-to-rm_grid_em" multipleSelectionEnabled="true" layoutRegion="selectPosition">
<title translatable="true">Select Employee</title>
<action id="empUnassign">
<title translatable="true">Unassign</title>
<command type="callFunction" functionName="unAssign"/>
</action>
<sortField table="em" name="em_id" ascending="true"/>
<field table="em" name="em_number"/>
<field table="em" name="em_id"/>
<field table="em" name="bl_id"/>
<field table="em" name="fl_id"/>
<field table="em" name="rm_id"/>
<field table="em" name="dv_id"/>
<field table="em" name="dp_id"/>
</panel>

Topic: Registration form example Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Edition March 2002 -J2ME IN A NUTSHELL-O'Reilly

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use