The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
15 Java Enum Interview Questions for Developers with Answers

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Javin Paul

Nickname: javinpaul

Javin Paul is Java Programmer working on Finance domain.
15 Java Enum Interview Questions for Developers with Answers Posted: Jul 22, 2013 8:22 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Javin Paul.
Original Post: 15 Java Enum Interview Questions for Developers with Answers
Feed Title: Java67
Feed URL: http://www.java67.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Feed Description: Java and technology tutorials, tips, questions for all programmers.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Javin Paul
Latest Posts From Java67

Advertisement
Enum was introduced in Java 5 and since then it's been very popular among Java developers and widely used in different Java applications. Since Enum in Java is much more versatile than Enum in C or C++, it also presents lots of interesting use cases, couple of them, we have seen in my article 10ways to use Enum in Java. But, despite being so popular, many Java programmer are still not aware of functionality provided by Enum and subtle details of using Enum in Java code. I realized this fact, when couple of my readers asked me some of the questions e.g. Can Enum implement an interface in Java or Why we can not create Enum instances outside of Enum, stating that these has been asked to them in there Java Interviews. This motivates me to put together a list of frequently asked question in Java Enum, which not only helps to do well in Interviews, but also open new path for learning. As I had said before, lot of time a question in Interviews, makes you to take a topic more seriously than otherwise, which is not a bad thing, and given the power and facilities offered by Java Enum, I think it's high time to get master of it.
Read more ยป

Read: 15 Java Enum Interview Questions for Developers with Answers

Topic: Java 7 try-with-resources Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Using buildreactor to monitor CI jobs

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use