The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
15 advanced Core Java Interview Questions for Senior and Experienced Programmer

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Javin Paul

Nickname: javinpaul

Javin Paul is Java Programmer working on Finance domain.
15 advanced Core Java Interview Questions for Senior and Experienced Programmer Posted: Jul 28, 2013 8:48 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Javin Paul.
Original Post: 15 advanced Core Java Interview Questions for Senior and Experienced Programmer
Feed Title: Java67
Feed URL: http://www.java67.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Feed Description: Java and technology tutorials, tips, questions for all programmers.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Javin Paul
Latest Posts From Java67

Advertisement
Once experience of Java Programmers grow in years e.g. when it goes from beginner years ( 2 to 4) to more experience or sort of senior level ( 5 to 7 years), Core Java Interview Questions also change a bit. Ofcourse basics like data structure, algorithms and object-oriented programming remains same, but sort of questions and there answers will definitely started more detailed. I often receive queries about core Java questions asked to a senior developer, or I am going for an interview of senior Java developer, what kind of question I should expect. This some time puzzles me, that once you become senior, you automatically starts taking part on interview, and sort of have an idea on what to expect on Interviews, but same time, I can understand that having an idea of questions before going on Interview, helps preparation. Ofcourse, you are not going to get question like the one you have faced on 2 to 3 years level Java Interviews, but It also depends upon different rounds of Interviews. I have not see much changes on telephonic round, which remains same, some fact based, some tricky question. On face to face, yes it become more detailed and more tricky, especially with nasty follow-ups. In this article, I am going to share 15 Core Java Interview Questions, which I have seen to be asked to Senior and experienced developers on different level. I am not posting answers as of now, but  you can find answers of most of questions on here or Javarevisited blog.
Read more »

Read: 15 advanced Core Java Interview Questions for Senior and Experienced Programmer

Topic: Visualizing Java Garbage Collection Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Getting started with the Neo4j Java Rest Binding (Heroku deployment)

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use