The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Java Buzz Forum
Where is Jini?

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Goldy Lukka

Nickname: xyling

Goldy Lukka is a Java Developer and an Entrepreneur. He is Founder of xyling.com.
Where is Jini? Posted: Feb 29, 2004 11:20 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Java Buzz by Goldy Lukka.
Original Post: Where is Jini?
Feed Title: Xyling Java Blogs
Feed URL: http://www.javablogs.xyling.com/thisWeek.rss
Feed Description: Your one stop source for Java Related Resources.
Latest Java Buzz Posts
Latest Java Buzz Posts by Goldy Lukka
Latest Posts From Xyling Java Blogs

Advertisement
Its been years since I am awaiting for this technology to grant me some wish. The wish list has grown to the level high and like me many have lost their hope for this magic to happen.

I write this blog post about Jini because I am sure, for the belivers, the wish list is not yet trashed. Somewhere within mind we have a positive thought about the power of this dream factory framework.

Although many believes that Jini is just an R&D subject or that it is good to frame aladin stories and tell it to the kids of Java Technology world, someone like me have still the faith this technology can really make wonders.

But How?
This is certaily a tough question, but here are some of the thoughts that I feel could boost this technology and come up a new world of opportunities.

• Start Learning it. Theres hardly anything in it for those who are comfortable with Java and RMI

• Strat experimenting it. Write some Hello World kinda programs.

• Discuss this with your friends and colleagues at coffee. Conceive new ideas

• Startup/Join some project at jini.org

For some historical background, check out the link to resource and find out what Jini is and how we can make use of it to transform the way we live.

[Resource-Type: Technology; Category: Java/Jini; Level: IMD/ADV; XRating: NA]

Read: Where is Jini?

Topic: Generics Usage beyond Collections Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Kaffe 1.1.4 Now Playing - What's New?

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use