The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Python Buzz Forum
Topic Exchange client development

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Phillip Pearson

Nickname: myelin

Phillip Pearson is a Python hacker from New Zealand
Topic Exchange client development Posted: Sep 30, 2003 1:24 AM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Python Buzz by Phillip Pearson.
Original Post: Topic Exchange client development
Feed Title: Second p0st
Feed URL: http://www.myelin.co.nz/post/rss.xml
Feed Description: Tech notes and web hackery from the guy that brought you bzero, Python Community Server, the Blogging Ecosystem and the Internet Topic Exchange
Latest Python Buzz Posts
Latest Python Buzz Posts by Phillip Pearson
Latest Posts From Second p0st

Advertisement
I'm writing a posting client for the Topic Exchange. Something to make it easier for people to ping it, and to make it easier to push people towards the topic channels so they can see related information. Send me an e-mail if you want to beta test (especially if you think you know how to get me to make a good UI -- right now it sucks!).

Tech details: it's written in Python and uses [[wxPython]] for display. That means it should work on Windows (that's what I'm developing it on), Linux and (maybe) Mac OS.

Development is going on over here. Go take a look.

Comment

Read: Topic Exchange client development

Topic: A dead simple options system Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: PythonCard and Boa Constructor not ready yet

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use