The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Python Buzz Forum
Another Time in Brasilia

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Fabiano Weimar dos Santos

Nickname: xiru

Fabiano Weimar dos Santos is a brazilian Plone, Zope and Python developer.
Another Time in Brasilia Posted: Aug 1, 2004 2:06 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Python Buzz by Fabiano Weimar dos Santos.
Original Post: Another Time in Brasilia
Feed Title: [Xiru].org
Feed URL: http://xiru.org/blog/search_rss?path=/Xiru/blog
Feed Description: [Xiru].org - Fabiano Weimar dos Santos' Website. Usefull information about xiru's projects, Plone and Zope community and Python hacks.
Latest Python Buzz Posts
Latest Python Buzz Posts by Fabiano Weimar dos Santos
Latest Posts From [Xiru].org

Advertisement

Next monday morning, I will get another plane to Brasilia. I will be teaching a Plone course at the Camara dos Deputados (the brazilian parlament). Last time that I went to Brasilia (in february) I didn't had too much luck and got 20 days of rain (what is very uncommon for Brasilia) :-/ This time, I hope to know the city a bit better and met other zopistas too.

Read: Another Time in Brasilia

Topic: Great hackers and lousy languages Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: I Counted Them All Back In...

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use