The Artima Developer Community
Sponsored Link

Ruby Buzz Forum
ZenTest Reaches 1000 Downloads

0 replies on 1 page.

Welcome Guest
  Sign In

Go back to the topic listing  Back to Topic List Click to reply to this topic  Reply to this Topic Click to search messages in this forum  Search Forum Click for a threaded view of the topic  Threaded View   
Previous Topic   Next Topic
Flat View: This topic has 0 replies on 1 page
Eric Hodel

Nickname: drbrain

Eric Hodel is a long-time Rubyist and co-founder of Seattle.rb.
ZenTest Reaches 1000 Downloads Posted: Apr 18, 2006 9:11 PM
Reply to this message Reply

This post originated from an RSS feed registered with Ruby Buzz by Eric Hodel.
Original Post: ZenTest Reaches 1000 Downloads
Feed Title: Segment7
Feed URL: http://blog.segment7.net/articles.rss
Feed Description: Posts about and around Ruby, MetaRuby, ruby2c, ZenTest and work at The Robot Co-op.
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts
Latest Ruby Buzz Posts by Eric Hodel
Latest Posts From Segment7

Advertisement

Today ZenTest crossed one thousand downloads!

The latest release of ZenTest contains zentest, Test::Rails and the incredibly cool (and my personal favorites) unit_diff and autotest.

ZenTest is my secret weapon for speedy, bug free development. autotest keeps me focused by intelligently rerunning my tests as I modify my code while unit_diff lets me easily decipher my failures. Test::Rails provides me a rich assertion library that makes writing tests for my Rails applications a breeze.

I’m not the only person who loves ZenTest though, Sean Carley first fell in love with unit_diff then took the step of integrating ZenTest with emacs while working with Pat Eyler doing Ping-Pong Pairing on their secret project.

Don’t have ZenTest installed? Install the gem!

$ sudo gem install ZenTest
Successfully installed ZenTest-3.2.0
Installing ri documentation for ZenTest-3.2.0...
Installing RDoc documentation for ZenTest-3.2.0...

Read: ZenTest Reaches 1000 Downloads

Topic: Six Sigma vs Sigma Six! Previous Topic   Next Topic Topic: Application error (Rails)

Sponsored Links

Google
  Web Artima.com   

Copyright © 1996-2019 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved. - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use